Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Road Trip!

This past week, our family made a trip up to Ohio to visit my Dad and relatives. Casey and I were a little nervous to be making a nine hour trip with a seven month old...but Emerson suprised us both! She did great! She had a little trouble the first night we were there, but for the most part, she adjusted well. We had a great time and everyone really enjoyed getting to meet Emerson. Here's a few (actually LOTS) of pictures from our week. More to come...

Emerson and her Grandpa

Four generations

Eme and her Great-Grandma Gibson

My cousin Ryan and Eme

Aunt Shelley and Aunt Shelli


My cousin Ryan and I are only a month apart in age. I can remember several pictures of the two of us together as babies. It's pretty neat that he and Amy had their daughter Chloe just one month before Casey and I had Emerson. Chloe and Emerson were finally able to meet! (We hope to meet Amy next time!)

Brandon's soccer game


Brandon and Emerson

Brian and Emerson

Crystal and Emerson

Eme and her Great-Grandpa Pyles

Eme and her pumpkin from the farm

No comments:

Post a Comment