At 11:45pm, one year ago today, my world changed. The moment I saw your sweet face, I knew, my world would never be the same. I held you in my arms in complete amazement. We, Daddy and I, created this amazing little person.
All my life, I have dreamed of having children. Had I known, all my life, exactly what that would be like...I would have known then, that I was dreaming an amazing dream. To be a mother is so much more than providing food, water, and shelter for a small child. Being a mother is so much more. To be YOUR mother has been an unbelievable gift. Some days I think to myself...do I deserve such great joy? You have become OUR joy. I go to sleep each night looking forward to hearing your sweet voice in the morning and seeing your sweet smile.
Emerson Olivia, today we celebrate one year of YOU! YOU making OUR world so much brighter. You bring joy to my life each and every day. There are so many people that love and adore you. I can honestly say, a year ago today, I had no idea...NO IDEA that I could love someone so much. You are my sunshine sweet girl. I love you more than you will ever know.
My world changed a year ago today...what a beautiful wonderful world it is now!
Happy birthday, Emerson! Love, Brian, Eva and Breanna
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I hope she had a wonderful first birthday!
ReplyDelete