We recently spent an evening in the emergency room. Not to worry...everyone is ok. I was "blessed" with another kidney stone. Yes, that would be number two. The first time was when I was pregnant with Emerson. I tried to blow off the pain and go about our normal routine, but that didn't seem to work. I knew pretty quickly that something was wrong. So, Casey and I were off to the urgent care (which I must say was a joke) and then on to the emergency department. After an IV, some pain meds (thank God!) and a CT Scan it was clear that I had a kidney stone. I was sent home after they were able to control my pain. Let me tell you...that pain is no joke. I would take labor over kidney stones anyday.
Things around here are good now. We seem to have a good routine now and the kids are growing so much. Gavin weighs over 15 pounds...yes, I said 15 pounds! His four month appointment is coming up soon. He is smiling, "talking", and trying to roll over. He's such a sweet boy! We are still trying to work on the sleep during the day thing. He does great at night though...guess that's the trade off. Emerson is almost two...wow! Hard to believe. She is into EVERYTHING! She climbs the furniture on a daily basis and on occassion we find her sitting on the dinner table. She's crazy! Her language is really taking off. It's often quite difficult to understand what she's saying, but boy she says a lot! One thing I find kinda cute is when she doesn't want something or doesn't want to do something...she says "Eme no". Makes me laugh. She loves her brother, "Gabin", and gives him sloppy wet kisses on a regular basis.
Just a few pictures, for your viewing pleasure!
No comments:
Post a Comment