Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rufus-Six Months Old



Gavin had his six month check-up today. He weighed in at 17 pounds, 12 ounces (50th percentile). He is 28 inches long (90th percentile). He is currently sitting up and on occassion we catch him try to get up on all fours. He may be on the move sooner than we think! He holds his own bottle and has become a champ at burping himself. He still constantly pukes on everything, most times it doesn't seem to bother him a bit. He soaks every outfit he wears due to the ridiculous amount of saliva that runs from his mouth. We haven't seen a tooth yet, but he chews on everything in sight. Eme's bobo happens to be a favorite of his to chew on. He is a huge fan of bath time and loves to hear himself "talk". Gavin is eating a good amount of baby food now...well, so is Eme for that matter. I often times feel like I have twins because when I feed him, she also wants me to feed her! I've learned to make double the sweet potatoes. He's a sweet boy with a great big 'ole smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment