Monday, February 11, 2013
Eme is 4!
Right this very second, you are in your room and are not very happy with me. You are being forced to have quiet time because over the past few weeks, you have decided it is time to give up naps. Quiet time consists of 1 hour spent quietly in you room, reading books or playing. Today, you think you don't need quiet time. Right now I am feeling pretty bad about sticking to my guns because it's your birthday! You are 4 today! With that being said, it is hard for me to explain the emotions that I am feeling today. This year is a hard one for me. My baby girl has changed so much over the past year. You have grown to be so much more independent. You like to do things your way. Oh, and boy are you sassy. Days are not always filled with happy moments. Some days are spent with a lot of time spent in you room, many appologies, and lots of teaching. You are one smart cookie Miss Emerson. You are witty and you keep us on our toes. You and your brother have a very special relationship. You are best friends. It warms my heart when I see the two of you playing so intensely with each other. There is the occassional arguement or disagreement (today of all days he gave you a bloody lip) but you know each other so well. I love that you have such a good friend to play with every day. You are definately a girly girl. You change clothes many times throughout the day and you have shown a new love for lipstick and nail polish. You often ask me at 7am to paint your nails! There is so much about you, in this very moment, that I want to remember forever. You are an amazing little girl. You have the best dimples. You love to cuddle with your mama. You sleep with your tag blanket and tiger still. You wake up at crazy hours of the morning...we are still working on 7-0-0! You have the best giggle when you daddy tickles you. You are into Mulan and Pocahontas. Oh, and super heros. You are definately PawPaw's girl. You love oatmeal, "chocolate bars" and blackberries. You write your name so well. We are still working on the S. You love to be outside and just the other day asked to do gymnastics again. You, my sweet girl, made me a mama. This mama couldn't be happier with the way her life turned out. I love you more today than I did 4 years ago. The past 4 years have been a journey for me. I realize things about myself through my relationship with my children. You have taught me a lot and I thank you for it. I love you boogy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment