Monday, April 22, 2013

Three Bears Acres

I recently got together with a few girlfriends and their kids for a play date at Three Bears Acres.  What a great place to let your kids run wild and free!  There was a jump pillow, water wall, mud kitchen, graffiti wall, archery, slide, tree house and paddle boats.  It was a perfect day because it was overcast so we didn't have to worry about it being too hot for the kids..or the mamas. I would have loved more pictures of the kids playing.  They were so cute.  Too many kids and too many different directions!  We will definately be back.
 
Brody and the water wall.
 

Rosie..I wish I had a picture of her sucking on the paint brushes.  Too funny.

Brynley and the jump pillow.

Crazy animals!

More crazy animals!

Sweet Ellie-bear.

Brody and Emerson

Steph, Emerson & Brynley
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment