Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Woodland Fairies

Some would call me crazy.  So, maybe I'm a little crazy.  I actually enjoy putting together parties for the kids.  Am I exhausted when it's all said and done?  Sure.  Is it worth it?  Most definitely.
 
Emerson is turning 6 tomorrow!  My sweet baby girl is growing so fast!  I can hardly believe it.  We had a party for her this past Sunday and invited the girls in her class.  Needless to say, she is in a girl heavy class!  There were quite a few girls but we made it work.  We went with a fairy theme, which turned out to be really cute.  Here's a little preview...minus the high pitched screams from the girls!
 
Aunt TiTi made the super cute cupcakes.

Fairy houses to decorate.

Amazing flowers everywhere!

Big girls drinking out of big girl cups.
 
I wish I had a better picture of the food. 
There were grape caterpillars, donut acorns, and pretzel sticks. 
Super cute and really easy!
 
All the fairies!  When they arrived at the party, they received fairy wings and wands and were sprinkled with a little pixie dust.  No fairy is complete without wings and a wand!

Decorating the fairy houses.
 
Eme very concentrated.
 
The weather was beautiful on the day of the party.  Had I known it was going to be so nice, the whole party would have been outside!  We were able to get a little energy out with a fairy scavenger hunt.  This was really fun for the girls and had them running all over the yard.
 

"Happy Birthday" singing and cupcake eating.
 
When all the guests were gone, we did a quick clean up and then we crashed.  We were all pretty exhausted.  Emerson said; "Mommy, that was the best day ever".  I'd say it was all worth it.

 
 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment