Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Jelly Beans 7th Birthday Party

This year Emerson asked to have her birthday at Jelly Beans Skating Center.  She has been 2, maybe 3 times before and decided she wanted her party there.  If you know me, you know I'm a bit of a control freak.  Yes, I can admit it.  Doing a party at a place like this, I give up all control.  I do absolutely nothing, except send out the invitations.  Jelly Beans does everything else, including the food and goody bags.  We just show up.  I must admit it was nice not having to stress about cleaning my house and purchasing all the party supplies.  There is a reason people do this!  Emerson was so excited about her party, she decided to wake up at 5:30 the morning of.  Way too early.  She had a few meltdowns prior to leaving the house and we had to have a conversation about getting it together.  Her party was from 10-12 and I am pretty sure the girls had a blast.  She had a group of 12 girls come and they kept me laughing the whole time.
 
Not quite 7 yet, but ready to roll.

Emerson & Sienna

The beginning was a bit of a rocky start.  They had to get their kinks worked out!

Emerson, Lily, Madison, Olivia & Harper L.

THIS...happened fairly often.  They all got up smiling though!

Super concentrated.

Emerson, Natalie & Emerson
 
Olivia, sweet Olivia.  She spent more time on the ground than she did on her skates.  She had a smile on her face THE WHOLE TIME.  She was a great sport!

All the girls...and a photo bomber...Gavin. ;)

She looks so grown!  Geez.  Seven.

All smiles while the group sang Happy Birthday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment