Friday, May 8, 2009
Back to work..
Well, the day I've been dreading has come and gone. This past Tuesday I had to return to work. The few days leading up to Tuesday were so difficult for me. It was all I could think about. I have been enjoying the time spent with Emerson so much and didn't even want to think about leaving her. I work 12 hour shifts, which means I would be away for atleast 13 hours each day I work. SO HARD! I tried to resist the urge to call a million times to check up on her. Daddy was keeping her and I must say, he did a wonderful job. That would be a long day for anyone and he handled it just fine. I knew he would. I even came home to dinner! He's so good!! Anyway, we all survived Mommy's first day back. Luckily I have a few days off before I have to go back, all to be spent with my baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment