
A little over 10 months ago, Casey and I were blessed with a VERY SPECIAL GIFT. Emerson Olivia was born and our lives were forever changed. I can't imagine what life would be like without her. She has the ability to brighten my day no matter how horrible it may seem. Watching her grow has been amazing. It's hard to believe that she will be 1 soon.
I love to go into her room in the morning to get her out of bed...I am ALWAYS greeted with a beautiful smile. My favorite time of day is when she curls up in my arms and I get to rock her before she goes down for a nap. She makes me laugh by doing silly things like giving kisses and making funny faces. I feel like I could go on FOREVER about how amazing my life is with her in it.
WE have a SURPRISE for you all!
WE have been BLESSED with yet another VERY SPECIAL GIFT!
We are happy to share that we are expecting another child in late July. Emerson will be a big sister! We thought we would let her share the news through pictures....







Congrats!!! You already know that I am more than excited for you. Let me know if you need anything. Have a wonderful holiday. Emerson you are going to be a great big sister
ReplyDelete