A little over nine years ago, I met my future husband. We met, standing on the beach in Mexico. Who would have thought, that four years later, we would again be standing on the beach...this time...saying "I DO". It is amazing to me, as I look back on the last nine years of my life, how wonderful it has become. We have experienced so much, together, that has allowed us to feel deeper and grow stronger. HE is my strength. He makes me a better friend, daughter, wife, and mother. He is my everything and I thank him for all that he does for our family. Today is really no different than yesterday. Today, I am simply reminded that five years ago I became a wife. I put my trust in our relationship because I believed in the love that we shared. It's an unbelievable love.
Five years ago today, I married my best friend.
Today, I am simply reminded how wonderful HE has made my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment