As for the latest happenings...October has come and with October comes a visit to Hillridge Farms! I remember last year quite vividly. Gavin was a baby and cried the WHOLE time we were there. Thanks to my mom, we could atleast attempt to enjoy ourselves. We went on a Friday this year...and Helen said it best by explaining that the rest of the triangle area had the same idea! Oh, and so did the bees! It was more crowded than I have ever seen it! We tried to make the best of it and were there for most of the day.
Sarah and the kids checking out the animals.
The corn is always a big hit.
I was so proud of my girl...she went down the slide all by herself.
This picture makes me laugh. I remember a picture of Emerson and I at Hillridge and she's eating an apple too.

Gavin...our football player.
Emerson...just hanging out.
Sweet Hudson

Imagine taking a picture of 6 kids at once! I think we did pretty good!
Eme was the first to fall asleep on the way home. She barely made it out of the parking lot.

This picture is incredibly bad, but I thought it was pretty funny that he fell asleep...food in hand!
No comments:
Post a Comment