Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Princess of Cinders

Every year, around the holidays, Cinderella is sponsored by my mom's work. The show is put on at the Raleigh Little Theatre and has become a mother/daughter tradition in our family. This year was even better than the last! Although Emerson was a little under the weather, she still seemed to enjoy every minute of the singing and dancing. Some might even say she was "part of the show"! She spent most of her time dancing in the aisle right along with the characters on stage. On numerous occassions she told me that she wanted to dance on the stage too. I'm not sure what I enjoy watching more....Cinderella or Emerson. She just makes me giggle inside. She is all girl. No doubt about it. After the show was over (very late I might add) she managed to talk me into buying her a fairy wand. Every little girl needs a fairy wand! Not long after she was buckled into her carseat, she was fast asleep. Fairy wand still in hand. Sweet girl. These memories spent with my mom and my daughter will be cherished forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment