We had a great 4th of July! We were fortunate enough to spend the day with our good friends Sarah, Justin, Cole & Kellen. We spent the morning at the pool, had dinner at Sarah and Justin's house, and then watched fireworks in Rolesville. The kids had a great time at the pool. We weren't even out of the neighborhood, on our way home, and Gavin was passed out in the backseat. I wasn't sure how the kids would react to the fireworks this year. Eme thought the fireworks were great. Gavin thought they were scary...imagine that.
Eme & Gav attacking Daddy.
Kellen being attacked by Casey.
Watch out for the crazy kids!
I guess the tongue helps to kick!
Casey enjoyed himself a little too much.
The kids eating dinner...or something like that.
Family picture-Take 20
Aren't they sweet?!
Casey promised cotton candy...and he bought lots of it.
This is not the best picture but I had to include it. Sarah bought sparklers, so Justin tried to light the first one. Needless to say, it was the only one that he lit. Check out Sarah's face!


No comments:
Post a Comment