Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Santa 2012

We haven't really been on the ball this year. Our visit to Santa didn't take place until the Friday evening before Christmas. We decided to just go to Crabtree and left around 4:30pm. When we got there, they were putting people on a list. They would send out a text message when they were ready for you. We only had to wait two and a half hours!! Yes, you heard right. What in the heck were we going to do at the mall, with two small kids, for almost three hours?!? We walked around for a bit, got something to eat, and then walked around some more. Also, to make things interesting, Gavin had big boy undies on! I was praying that he wouldn't have to go #2 while we were there. That seems to be trouble for him. He did great, the whole time we were there, except the five minutes we were standing in line to actually sit on Santa's lap. :( I was watching him like a hawk so when I saw him in his signature #2 stance, I grabbed him up and went running for the potty. Did you guys want to know all that?!? It definitely topped off the night! After the "situation" was handled, back to the line we went. This was the end result. Pretty cute, if I do say so myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment