Friday, March 22, 2013

HE said, SHE said.

As I was putting Eme to bed tonight she told me that she wanted to go to the "jumpy place" tomorrow with Cole and Kellen.  She is her mommy's girl.  Always planning!  I told Eme, after she told me all about her plans with Cole and Kellen, that they may be a little busy tomorrow.  I told her that they were getting a new brother.  I said that Mrs. Sarah was having baby Maddox and they may be a little busy for a while.  I had no idea about the can of worms I was opening!!  She got super excited and then a little concerned.

E: "Mommy, how do you get a baby in your belly?"

Not a second later...

E: "Mommy, how do you get a baby out of your belly?"

Awesome...I won't even begin to tell you how I stumbled my way through that one. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment