Ok, enough is enough. I have been trying, for the last two days, to upload pictures of my sweet boy and IT'S NOT WORKING! Ugh. Blogger can be so annoying sometimes. I give up. Maybe it will decide to start working at a later date and I can upload the pictures then. Now, on to more important things.
Gavin is 3! Holy cow. Where in the world has the last 3 years gone?! He has grown so much in the past year. He and Emerson are almost the same height. I get asked often if they are twins. Looking at Gavin, I see a big boy now.
Let's talk about what Gavin is up to at 3!
Gavin, you are a good sleeper. If it weren't for your sister, I think you would sleep until almost 8am most mornings. You nap from 2-4ish...sometimes until 5. On rare occasion you will fight a nap. You go to bed around 8pm each night. You are sleeping in a big boy bed and have done really well. I'm not sure you know you can get out of it on your own. ;) You love to eat Nutrigrain bars, blackberries, and pancakes. You aren't a big fan of meat and to watch you chew it is awful. You love bread. You are the SLOWEST eater around. Your preschool teacher told me that they have to come in from the playground 10 minutes early just so you can have more time to eat. You are a social butterfly, just like your sister. You will go up to anyone and say "Hey, what's your name?" Sometimes it is hard to understand what you are saying because you talk so fast. Your hearing seems better since the tubes. If you can't hear someone you will say, "say it louder". You have trouble with your letter L. Girl, Lorax, Ellie...all pretty cute to hear you pronounce. Although you do say lemonade pretty well...comes out lemalade. You also say "too much" and it makes me laugh. "Mommy, I want too much ice cream". You are the sweetest. You will love on someone, just cause. You give great hugs and at bedtime you have to give me a kiss just right. If it's not directly on the lips you have to start all over...hug and then kiss. You are still attached to Monk-Monk, Dog-Dog and blankie. You will ask us to help you carry them downstairs because you "have too much junk". You love to play ball. Basketball, baseball, soccer...you name it. You are in love with the Lorax right now and you would watch it everyday if we let you. You are my sweetheart and I love you. Happy birthday!
Color-blue
Toy-Power Rangers
Fruit-apple
TV Show-Power Rangers
Eat for lunch-hamburger
Outfit-jammies
Game-I don't know
Snack-apples
Animal-my Monk Monk
Song-Jesus Loves Me
Book-TRex
Best friend-Marcus
Cereal-I don't know
To do outside-play in the snow (yeah right)
Drink-chocolate milk
Holiday-Halloween
Take to bed at night-Monk Monk and Dog Dog
Eat for breakfast-apple
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A baseball player
No comments:
Post a Comment