Monday, September 9, 2013

Disney...not so much.

Did we do Disney?  NO.  After simply going to Downtown Disney, we were content with our decision.  We toyed with the idea of doing a park or two while we were in Florida and quickly decided against it.  We ARE NOT READY.  By "we" I mean ALL OF US.  Just walking around Downtown Disney was enough to give me enough anxiety for a while.  :)  It was so BUSY and HOT.  The kids are at an age where they don't want to ride in a stroller and most of the times don't want to hold your hand.  Also, Gavin is slower than molasses!  After a couple hours, they were both tired and Emerson was over walking.  Imagine that in a busy theme park.  No thanks.  We had a good time, however, just checking out the sites.  The funny thing is...the kids don't know what they're missing.  When we got home Gavin said, "Mommy, I know where we went.  We went to Disney!"  We sure did buddy...we sure did.  :) 
 
Emerson felt the need to pose.  Imagine that!

Eme schooling Uncle Josh.

I say cheese and she shoves a handful of candy in her mouth.  ;)

Right before I sat him down..."Mommy, is it gonna eat me?"

LEGOLAND was pretty neat.  Amazing what they can do with some legos.

Eme's Hulk impression cracks me up.

 
Gibson Fam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment