It's been a while since I posted. To be honest, we've just been too busy. I've also been really bad about picking up my camera and just taking pictures! We've been doing some fun things and the kids have even started back to preschool and have also started playing T ball.
More posts to come, I promise.
So, we went hiking.
As Eme would describe it...it was a really long hike. :)
Amber and I ventured out with the kids one beautiful morning. I mean, the weather couldn't have been more perfect. We hiked one of the trails in Umstead. The kids were so funny (most of the time). I'm going out on a limb to say Ellie was the best hiker. She only asked to be carried once! The kids were troopers. They found secret treasure. They did NOT see any snakes...right Ellie?! They sat next to the water to enjoy their snack. They unlocked special doors in the forest. They rode on our backs. They played red light, green light. After all of that, we found the infamous bridge and we were at the end of the trail. We celebrated with a picnic lunch and then headed home for a nap!
How sweet are they?!
This is what kids do smack dab in the middle of a hike.
Best buds!



No comments:
Post a Comment