Sunday, November 17, 2013

Nashville Bound

We took a trip...without the kids!  With Casey's position at work, he has been traveling a lot.  He's been to Nashville several times and always comes home talking about how I would love it.  Josh too. We decided it was time.  Time to take a long weekend together.  Just us.  We hopped on a flight...after much anxiety felt by me.  I'm not really a fan.  I haven't flown since Spring Break 2001!  That happened to be the trip where Casey and I met.  Nana and PawPaw were kind enough to watch the kids while we were gone. 

It just so happened that while we were in Nashville we were able to meet up with my brother.  We had no idea that we would all be there at the same time!  He had also planned his first trip after hearing about it from Casey.  It was too funny.  We actually both had tickets to the Luke Bryan concert and decided to meet up for dinner and drinks beforehand. 

The concert was great.  Touring Nashville was great.  Spending time, just the two of us, was the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment