The day of Christmas Eve, we stopped at my mom's house on the way to the party. Kayla sent Casey a text message about dressing up for the party and how they were going to win the competition. What she didn't know was that we totally forgot we were supposed to wear our most "festive attire". Casey quickly asked if my mom or Lee had an ugly Christmas sweater. My mom had just worn her sweater to work for their ugly Christmas sweater contest! It was perfect and it won Casey first place!! It only required 3 battery packs. ;) Casey wore it with style....or something.
This year Tisa and Brian came up with games to play. The kids even got involved. Let me just add that I kicked Tony's butt at Nut Stacker!
We had a great evening enjoying the company of family. Off to bed we had to go. I was scheduled to work Christmas day. I got to spend Christmas with the babies while my babies played with their daddy, Nana, PawPaw, Uncle Josh and Gosha all day! From what I understand, Gosha played the most. After work, I headed to my mom's for leftovers and FROG EYED SALAD. So yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment