Saturday, April 19, 2014

NC State Farm Animal Days

We picked the perfect day to enjoy farm animals and a picnic lunch with friends!  NC State has Farm Animal Days every year.  The kids get to enjoy seeing the farm animals, "riding" tractors, and they  get to top it off with ice cream!  The place was packed so we were a bit high strung, making sure we had all four kids...at all times!  The kids were able to pet goats, hold chicks and climb up on big tractors.  We ended the day with a picnic and tons of silly giggles!!
 
Rosie loved the cow!
 

I called them all...I only got Eme to turn her head.

Ellie looking very serious.
 
They all did so well holding the chicks.

Gavin holding his chick.

Amber making sure no one got hurt.
 
Eme holding her chick.

Rosie is pure diva.

I almost got them all!
 

Gavin attempted to climb up on the tractors from the back.  He wanted on BAD.

I scream, you scream...

Eme with an ice cream mustache....and a bow on the top of her head. ;)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment