Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bring it on 6am!

 
This wild and crazy 5 year old is on track out!  Four weeks!!  She wakes up, every morning, filled with excitement for what the day will bring.  She immediately wants to know what we are doing for the day and is often asking to paint or do a craft right when she wakes up.  Where does she get her energy?!?  I just don't move that fast at 6am.  This mama is tired!! 

I was reminded early this morning that life is not always promised.  Some don't get to experience such excitement from a child and some don't get to experience it for long.  I thank God every day for the road my life has taken.  Many that experience a miscarriage are saddened by the loss.  I, too, was one of those people.  However, without that miscarriage, I wouldn't have come to meet my sweet Emerson 11 months later.  There was a plan.  I just didn't know it at the time.

I should be ashamed of myself for getting frustrated on many of those early mornings.  Wanting to just sit and enjoy a cup of coffee...waking up at my pace.  Crazy, I know.  I can't imagine my life without her wild spirit and ridiculous amount of energy!  She has brought great joy to my life and I hope she knows just how much she is loved. 

You are hearing it here first...bring it on 6am! 
These are moments to be cherished and I plan on doing just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment