I take so many pictures with my phone and they simply stay on my phone!
I have to get better about posting more of the random phone pictures that I've taken.
With that said, ignore the quality.
This was the day of the Bluegrass Festival.
We had lunch at one of the oldest restaurants in Raleigh.
Sickness. This has been recurrent in this household lately.
We seem to pass it from one person to the next...and start all over again.
Gavin's soccer season has ended. This is a picture taken after the last game.
We can't say enough good things about his coach. He has been great!
We hope to see Coach David again next season!
Gavin and I visited the pumpkin patch with his class for a field trip.
We rode on a hay ride, picked pumpkins, and the kids got to spend lots of time playing.
We also ate a picnic lunch at the pumpkin patch with friends.
The bottom picture is Gavin and Marcus. Marcus is Gavin's best buddy from school!






No comments:
Post a Comment