Monday, October 24, 2016

Sweet Mattie girl!

Ever since this sweet girl was born, my mom and I have been DYING to get our hands on her! We finally got our time! My mom called and ask if I wanted to fly to Florida with her for a long weekend and, although I don't really like to leave my babies, I had to. Ever since my brother moved to Florida, it's been hard to see each other. We miss them terribly. After I made sure Casey would be ok (i.e. keep my kids alive) I decided to go. We got to Florida and this was what was waiting on us.  Isn't she beautiful?! Bridget's mom was so nice to have us and we were just glad to see everyone for the few days we could. Mattie is a dream baby. So quiet, you don't even know she's in the room half the time.
 
MJ ;)
 
Nana meeting her girl!

I could have taken a MILLION pictures of her!
 
The coolest aunt meeting her girl!

We can't forget the boys!! We have missed seeing Luke grow up. He was a bit shy towards us at first, but he warmed up...some. I finally got to hug him, carry him and he even gave me a few smiles. This kid cracks me up. He reminded me of my kids because he doesn't like to have his clothes on all that often! A diaper and shoes...that's how he rolls.

While we were there, we got to go have lunch with Noah at his school. He's in kindergarten now and he was so excited to have us visit. He is the sweetest child and so smart. We played a good bit of Wi Sports while we were there. Nana played too. Kid likes his video games! 
 
Leaving was hard, but hopefully we'll see them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment