Saturday, February 25, 2017

Snow-January 2017



 When Casey came home with his new four wheeler, I have to say, I wasn't as excited as he was.  I wasn't sure that his purchase was going to benefit all of us.  Well, I'll be the first to admit, I am so glad we have it!  When it snowed, we were prepared!!  We had the best time sledding with our neighbors.  Our road was a complete sheet of ice.  We would sled down and someone would come down to pick you up with the four wheeler.  It was great.  We did this for hours.  The kids mostly....and the dads.  Our neighbor Gary definitely hooked it up when he brought our his heat lamp.  We were able to stay somewhat warm and watch the kids at the same time.  During the time we were out, we were able to get to know a couple that live a few houses down.  They have two little girls.  We had everyone over and hung out for several hours while the kids played.  This was a snow that I didn't mind as much.  We also got out one day and went for a walk in the woods. 
Good memories, for sure.






No comments:

Post a Comment