It was such a nice day and we were so excited that Leslie and the kids could join us out on the boat. Chad has some work to do in the "living a little" department. He stayed home to get some work done. The day was beautiful. I, unfortunately, had to stay covered up because I was recovering from a BRUTAL sunburn. I made the best of it though! Eli was so funny on the boat. He wanted to drive the boat so bad. Finally, "Mr. Casey" let him take the wheel. The funny thing...he totally fell asleep!! Casey thought he got heavier as he was holding him up. Much to our surprise, he was asleep at the wheel. ;) So cute! The kids had a great time and I even had a turn on the tube. I totally got thrown! Much needed day on the water. Everyone was exhausted come bedtime.
This is Eme's spot.
Owen
Leslie & I
Casey's sister brought a pretty sweet raft!
Sweet boy asleep in mama's arms.
Tubing...at a distance.
My man, Eli!







No comments:
Post a Comment