When you fail to blog for a while, you end up with a ton of pictures and not a ton of energy to write about all "said pictures". Here are just a few pics of the fun we had in January!
Mama's night out. Love my girls and loved my sushi.
Gavin has been really showing an interest in dogs lately. Like, he talks about getting one all the time. I told him he had to do his research, thinking he would change his mind, but that hasn't happened. He told me the other day that he only wanted a puppy for his 8th birthday. The library near us has a neat event where they bring in a few different dogs for the kids to read to. Gavin loved it.
This boy. He is ALL BOY. Gavin would play just about any sport. He has told me for a while now that he really wanted to play football. Knowing what we know about football, the only option we feel is safe right now, is flag football. I finally signed him up. Guys...he loves it. I mean, he really loves it. You can see it when he's out on the field. He is so pumped up. It really has been a fun season for him and I think Daddy has really enjoyed it too. Now, we just have to talk him out of tackle.
Emerson loves to come up with ideas for clothing using random pieces of fabric that I have lying around. We decided it was time for her to learn to sew. For Christmas, she received a sewing machine and a class that would get her started. We all know that I will not be the one to teach her. The class was great and she did so well. I was not surprised. She kept telling me to back off...she could do it by herself. Just like that, she learned to sew.
What better was to spend a holiday than with friends! Preschool friends at that!
Snow. I'm not sure who was more happy, Daddy or the kids. They spent so much time outside. I, on the other hand, went out for a bit and then decided I was better off inside. ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment