Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Hurley Girl

Hurley girl has been a sweet addition to our family, I must admit. She has the sweetest temperament and is such a good dog. When I wake up in the morning, I go downstairs to make my coffee. She's right by my side the whole time. She's my morning coffee buddy. The kids have been good about helping with walks and playing fetch with her. She has grown to love a red duck that we call "dead duck" and is always bugging you to play fetch with it. She hangs out with Casey or I while the kids are in school, but when it's time to go pick them up, she's ready to go. She rides along, in the front seat, most afternoons for carpool. She is a big fan of almonds (don't judge), carrots, lima beans and salmon. She knows how to sit, shake, lay down, play dead and roll over (with help). 
She loves attention and will let you know if she wants you to keep petting her. 

Gav loves him some Hurley.

She would rather lay on the hardwoods, instead of a bed, any day.

On the way to walk at Lake Lynn.


No comments:

Post a Comment