Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cinderella

It has now become TRADITION. Every year, around Christmas, we see the musical Cinderella. This year, my Mom and I were really looking forward to seeing how Emerson would react to the performance...and the music. Emerson did great. The show didn't start until 7pm, so we knew it could either be really good or really bad. My Mom got Emerson a Cinderella dress to wear this year and a Cinderella barbie, which she loves. Eme enjoyed the show and she enjoyed entertaining others around us...during the show. At times, I think she might have been more entertaining. She had us cracking up!
My Mom always talks about how she wishes she could have done more with us as kids. I don't think she can even begin to understand that the memories we are making now are what we will remember FOREVER. Thank you Mom...for making memories that we will cherish always!

Eme in her Cinderella dress...holding her Cinderella barbie!


Eme doing the entertaining

Eme with the Fairy Godmother

No comments:

Post a Comment