Emerson had her first day of preschool, September 6th. She will be going on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I was super nervous the entire morning....like it was my first day. Crazy mama! When I dropped her off there were a few other kids there and she began playing instantly. I had to ask her several times for a hug and kiss, as I was leaving. She seemed completely comfortable and didn't mind a bit when it was time for me to leave. Mommy had to leave quick 'cause she could feel the tears starting to form. Gavin and I spent the morning running errands and we went home for a while so he could nap. We picked Eme up at noon. She looked like she played hard. She ran up to me and gave me a great big hug and kiss. She also told her brother that she missed him. Sweet girl. She seemed to have a great time and Mrs. Laura said she did great!



Loves:
*Dora & Dino Dan
*Drawing/Coloring
*Books
*Singing & Dancing
*Pink
*Playing outside
*Gavin
*Dinosaurs
*Chewing gum
No comments:
Post a Comment