Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's been a while!

So, I haven't blogged in quite a while. I have a good excuse...I promise! If you don't already know, the kids and I were recently in a car accident. We were rear-ended by a car going 70mph, and as a result, we hit a tree. Long story! We are getting back to our old routine. Casey is on a business trip, Eme is loving preschool, and Gavin is talking more than ever now. Mommy...well, Mommy stays busy!

I have been saying for some time now that I would like to write down some of the funny things Emerson says. Emerson is really into dinosaurs right now. Casey, Eme, and Gavin were sitting on the couch the other day. Dino Dan was on and Eme was glued to the television. Casey kept telling Gavin to "get Eme". Gavin would hug Eme and distract her somewhat from Dino Dan. He went on to do this several times until Emerson pushed him aside and said, "Oh gracious! I guess I'm gonna have to sit on the floor!" Totally made us laugh out loud!

On a recent visit to the Life & Science Museum, we visited the dinosaurs. She was amazed...even though she's seen them before.


No comments:

Post a Comment