
Where do I begin?!? Let me start by saying...excuse the rambling. I haven't been on here in a while and I feel like there is so much I want to say. So much I want to remember. Gavin is ALL BOY. This guy is fearless. Makes it pretty scary for us, if you can imagine! It's funny. I say he's all boy, but he sure does love a baby doll. Lee has been on a mission to keep him from playing with Eme's baby dolls. Makes me laugh. They say that just means he'll be a good father one day. If he's anything like Casey, he will be. Gavin loves his big sister. When we drop Eme off at school, he is so sad. He says her name over and over in the car after we leave. He loves to play dress up with her and I am constantly finding him with a necklace or bracelet on. I guess we should invest in some more manly dress up clothes...so there is more to choose from. Gavin, like Eme, loves books. He will bring you the same book and ask you to "read it" over and over again. He loves "choo choos" and says "all aboard" when he sees one. He could sit for hours and drive his cars all over the furniture...or me for that matter. He is just now getting interested in watching tv. He will actually sit still for a few minutes and watch toonies with his sister. Gavin is growing up and not out. He eats all the time, but you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at him. He is almost as tall as Emerson and I have gotten the twin question from time to time. His favorites...hmmm. He loves fruit. I don't think that will ever change. He's not big on veggies. This is completely opposite of his sister. He doesn't really like rice or oatmeal. I think it's a texture thing. He loves fruit snacks and mommy's smoothies. Gavin is saying so much now. Last night he said to Casey, "read it book now please". Sometimes I have to concentrate really hard to figure out what he is saying and sometimes I just ask Eme. For the most part you can understand everything he says and/or wants. Like Emerson, he loves music. When we put him to bed we sing him a couple songs as we rock him. He has started singing with us. It's pretty funny. Last night he held my cheeks, turned my head towards him, and said "mazing grace again". I laughed out loud. Gavin is a sweet boy. He gives great hugs and kisses...without even having to ask. It's amazing how quickly 18 months has gone by. I look at him now and see such a big boy. Oh, and one more thing....he now says his name, "Gavie Swope" and "Raleigh". Super cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment