Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Chickenpox
So, I was super excited for Emerson and Gavin. They were supposed to start gymnastics yesterday. Supposed to. As we were sitting at dinner, before gymnastics class, I started to notice more "spots" on Emerson. She had a "spot" on her face before nap but Casey and I just blew it off. Thought it was random...nothing to be concerned with. As we were sitting at dinner, I noticed another "spot" on her face. Wierd. I started to inspect her body more and discovered she had "spots" on her face, neck, back, arms, legs, etc. We questioned bug bites. That's kinda what they looked like. After doing a little research we began to question chickenpox. Yes, chickenpox! After much debate, and after calling my mom's neighbor, we decided that there would be no gymnastics this week. I'm sure you can imagine how sad Emerson was. She was super excited to be going to gymnastics. We took Eme over to my mom's neighbor and after inspecting her "spots" he said it definately looked like chickenpox to him. Really?!? How do we have such luck?!? Oh, and I'm sure Gavin will be next. Once again, we are on lock down. Forced to stay home for yet another virus. Can my children please catch a break?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment