They are few and far between these days, but when we can, we definitely take advantage! The first picture is of Casey and I downtown at Brewgaloo. We started the night with dinner and go-carts. No pictures of the go-cart experience because we had to rush back from dinner to make our turn. Probably a good thing. I didn't have enough time to get really anxious. I mean, when you have to put on a neck brace and helmet and are strapped in a car with a roll cage....nothing to be nervous about, right?! We headed downtown to meet some friends and just kind of stumbled upon Brewgaloo. We may actually plan to go to Brewgaloo next year. Really fun and something I can see my brothers enjoying.
Ten years. Did someone say ten years?! What?! Who would have thought meeting on the beach 14 years ago would bring us to this point in our lives. Our lives have changed in so many ways in those 14 years and we have made so many amazing memories. It's not always been easy, but it's always been worth it.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment