Friday, May 15, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Teachers are amazing.  They work so hard every day and Mother's Day is always made so special because of them.  I was able to have a nice breakfast with Gavin on the Friday before Mother's Day.  He had a super cute flower pot painted with his fingerprints (flowers, ladybugs, bees).  It was so cute.  As I picked Eme up from school, she had a special magnet made with her fingerprint (a bee) and she also had a book all about me!  I love to read things that my kids have written about me.  It's nice to see how they really view me.  Emerson said I like peace and quiet, I clean up messes and like to go to the grocery store. ;)  Gavin said I'm 25 and he loves me more than pretzels. ;)
 

 
 A few shots from our Mother's Day lunch.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment