Friday, December 21, 2018

Nashville

When Casey and I received an invitation to a wedding in Nashville, we thought it would be great to take the family this time. My mom had never been and neither had the kids. We decided to bring everyone along for the long weekend. We went back and forth about flying, but ultimately decided driving would be easier. We were able to check out the Country Music Hall of Fame and drove around to all the awesome murals that Nashville has. We also spent some time on Broadway. Saturday night Casey and I were off to the wedding while my mom and the kids hung out at the hotel. We had a great time at the wedding and we are so glad we were able to go! All in all, it was a great family trip. Oh, and Hurley had a great time seeing her family again while we were gone. 







Mama and I "bar hopping"






Country Music Hall of Fame






No comments:

Post a Comment