Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Back to the Doctor...
It was back to the doctor for Emerson this morning, after calling to speak to a phone nurse at our pediatrician's office. Casey and I were concerned about the consistency and frequency of Eme's poo! Yes...the things you concern yourself with as parents. Anyway, we met with a different doctor today and we gave him the rundown! The short version....if that's possible. We talked about everything from her spitup to her colic. He then decided to try a new medication for her reflux. He also decided to schedule an Upper GI for Emerson to evaluate for any underlying issues that may be causing her symptoms. The Upper GI has been scheduled for the end of April. We have also been asked to culture her poo. This somewhat freaks Daddy out, but Mommy has it under control. I do this often at work...yes, I get to play with poo at work! We hope that after ALL of this craziness we can finally fix the problems and discomfort that Emerson has been experiencing. We HOPE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment