If you know my children, you know that right now they are completely obsessed with The Wizard of Oz! They play all day, acting out scenes from the movie. We decided Emerson would be the perfect Dorothy for Halloween and Gavin would be the Scarecrow. Beech Mountain has a great family festival every year called Autumn at Oz. Casey and I were so excited to take the kids this year. I couldn't wait to see Eme's reaction when she realized where she was and who she was seeing. She loved meeting Dorothy! We were lucky enough to take lots of pictures with the characters the day before the festival. They actually came to the place we were staying at. It was perfect. The actual day of the festival, the weather wasn't the best. I don't think it would have mattered much for the kids! Sorry so many pictures...I just couldn't choose a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment