Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sweet Gav

So, this morning, we are all upstairs "checking things off of the to do list".  Gavin decided to go downstairs.  We just assumed he was headed to the playroom.  We should have known better when he became a little too quiet.  A few short minutes later, Gavin appeared in our room with a cup.  I didn't really think twice because he and Emerson will often help themselves to a cup and get their own water from the fridge.  It wasn't until he said, "I brought you hot coffee mommy", that I decided it was a BIG deal.  I took the cup from his hand.  It was hot and filled with coffee.  Casey and I had no clue that our two year old knew how to operate the Keurig.  We both ran downstairs to find coffee all over the countertop and a chair up against the counter.  We have decided that it is in everyone's best interest to keep the Keurig unplugged from now on.  Thank goodness no one was hurt, but boy does he know his mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment