Monday, November 9, 2015

Emerson's Fall Celebration

I am very fortunate to be able to volunteer my time to help out in Emerson's class.  I have been volunteering weekly for a while now.  Anything I can do to help out the teachers and spend a little more time with my love.  A fall celebration was planned by myself and another mom.  The celebration was to include Halloween and Thanksgiving (they track out tomorrow for 4 weeks).  There was a lot of preparation that took place, but it was well worth it.  The kids had a great time and we had so much help from other parents!  Emerson's teacher just recently went out on bed rest.  She is pregnant with twins!  She would have been pleased with how well behaved her students were and how much we got done.  Ms. Degree rocked it with all her help!
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment