Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

This Thanksgiving we were fortunate enough to spend the week with family in Ohio!  The drive to Ohio was long (Gavin asking how many more minutes...like, every hour), but it was well worth it.  The kids had such a great time with Brandon, Jasmine, George and the 2nd cousins.  They played hard.  We often had to talk them into coming inside to eat.  The weather was great, with the exception of a little rain, but perfect for being outside and enjoying the sunshine.  We spent Thanksgiving evening at my cousin Ryan's house.  It is always so nice to see everyone.  It's crazy how everyone has grown and always so neat to see my cousins with kids.  I learned some news about an old high school friend while I was on my trip to Ohio.  Him being only 36, made it hit very close to home.  I feel blessed to be able to spend another holiday with family and friends.  So very blessed.
 
2nd cousins!
 Ryan, Brandon, Brady, Nate and Brian
 Me, Morgan, Crystal and Addy
 Emerson and Chloe
 Aunt Shelley and I
 Crazy Ryan!
 Waiting to eat
Sweet littles...Nylah and Haddix


No comments:

Post a Comment