Hello! I'm back! October was a busy month. Between school festivals, volunteering, Casey's work, Halloween parties and Halloween...it has been a full month. The week before Halloween we decided to go out and pick our pumpkins to carve. We got two big pumpkins for the kids to carve and then two small pumpkins for them to paint. Emerson was much more involved in the carving process this year. She wasn't a big fan of removing the seeds from the inside of the pumpkin. She and I worked on the cat pumpkin while Daddy and Gavin worked on the other (for some reason I am drawing a blank at what was carved on their pumpkin). I never did take a picture of the finished product on the front porch. Take my word for it...we did good.
After the fun of carving, the kids wanted to paint their own pumpkins. Eme painted her white pumpkin to look like Frankenstein. She was really into Frankenstein this year. Gavin made his white pumpkin super colorful. You can't tell by Gavin's face, but they both had lots of fun painting their masterpieces. He was waiting patiently on a paintbrush. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment