Wednesday, May 16, 2018

School Shenanigans

Super Crocs Day is a day that the kids look forward to every year. For those that don't know, Super Crocs Day is what us old folks used to call Field Day. The kids rotate through stations all morning, have a fun lunch and then the afternoon is spent listening to a band and watching the teachers play the older kids in kickball. The kids had a great time and they were super cute to watch. 

Gavin and his buddy Rylan

Such a funny station!

Sack race

Eme doing her thing.

Gavin and the super sweet Lucy!


The list for "I never thought I would" just keeps getting longer with these kids. Gavin's class was learning about frogs so his teacher gave him permission to catch one and bring it in to show the class. I never thought I would be driving my kids AND A FROG to school one day. They were so excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment