Saturday, August 10, 2019

Annie

When I saw that Annie the musical was going to be here in Raleigh, I knew I had to buy tickets. The kids have become huge fans of Annie, after watching the original many, many times. They go around the house singing the songs and even asked to watch the newer version. They love it just like their mama. I was able to keep the secret up until we were parking the car. There was a sign that gave it away, but they were so excited and so were Nana and I. What a great show. It was so good. Both kids were getting sick and Gavin may have coughed through the whole show, but we all really enjoyed every second. It's pretty amazing to think these kids put on this show night after night. Big thanks to the lady sitting next to me that offered Gavin a Jolly Rancher to help with his cough. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment