This was my test. Casey and I were able to sneak to the beach for the weekend, leaving the kids with Nana. We did the prep work the night before and set out on the water super duper early the following morning. The sunrise was beautiful as we got started. Truly amazing and the pictures don't really do it justice. I was a bit nervous as we really started going. The water was extremely choppy and it had me holding on for dear life. Once we got out to where we would be fishing, we anchored up and began fishing. All was good initially, but as time went on and the sun beat down on us, I began feeling a little off. I tried pounding water, cold water on my neck and finally we decided to start moving the boat a bit to see if that would help. It did. It's crazy how different it is when the boat is completely still. I did not puke though. That was my goal. Ha. I felt very yuck at one point but managed to hold it down. I even got to experience the feeling of a a big fish on the line. That was crazy!
Beautiful skies
As we rode out in the choppy water. I was soaked.
Fish on.
Crazy catch
The fish I attempted to reel in but had to have Casey help with. Good Lord, I didn't want to go in with it. My instructions were clear...do NOT let go of the rod, whatever I did.
Baby Shark...









No comments:
Post a Comment