One concert I knew I wanted to see was Thomas Rhett. He's one of my favorites. Casey and I bought tickets and then Robyn and Leslie said they were going to join us. The week prior, Robyn said she got us 4 pit passes and vip parking for the concert. How amazing. All free. I sold our tickets with no problem, so it was win/win. The only way it could have been better is if we were feeling better. Casey and I both had a horrible head cold, that the kids so kindly gave us. I definitely wasn't feeling 100% and about half way through the concert I kinda checked out. My head was killing me and I just felt awful. He put on such a good show and we were so close that it was still amazing. I just tried to push through until the end. It was such a cool experience and I'm so glad we were fortunate enough to have it. Big thanks to Robyn's friend for the tickets. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to sit in the lawn again!








No comments:
Post a Comment