Sunday, August 7, 2016

Florida 2016 - Magic Kingdom

Oh, Disney.  We went, we saw, we may never go again.  Some people are Disney every year people.  We are not those people.  Many people said that we might actually be Disney people if we went at a cooler time of year.  I just don't think so.  We did go during a very hot time, yes.  We did this because we were already in Florida and don't make it to Florida often.  We decided to just do Magic Kingdom for the day.  We would make the most out of the day and be done with Disney.  Boy was it hot.  I have never drank so much water before in my life.  When we asked the kids if they wanted to see any characters they said that the characters were for babies.  They just wanted to ride rides.  The first rollercoaster we got on, I had my eyes closed fearing for my life, when I open my eyes I see Eme with her eyes open and she is laughing like crazy.  She loved it!  She is just like her daddy.  Gavin seemed to be indifferent.  He could have cared less.  He rode them but it wasn't amazing to him.  I see a lot more rollercoasters in Emerson and Casey's future!  The lines weren't long and we really got to see/ride most everything we wanted to.  We walked the entire park and I must say, the kids did amazing.  Their poor little legs.  They just kept on trucking right along with us.  We finally called it a night and headed back to the condo.  We decided a quick dip in the pool was in order.  Our feet were screaming by this point.  So, we did Disney.  Now, on to other things.  There's plenty more to see in the world.  We're all okay with that...kids included.
 
Riding the trolley into the park.
 

Main Street

Noah, Brandon, Gavin, Crystal & Emerson

Noah, Dad, Gavin & Emerson

Crystal, Gavin & Noah

Emerson & Gavin

Gavin riding the merry go round.

Eme riding the merry go round.

Gavin decided to cool off under the water features.

Ariel during the parade.

The Beast during the parade.

The crew....and yes, Emerson being difficult during a picture again.

Getting ready to leave.

And we're spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment