So I guess times have changed. School picture time has come and the schools are asking that you purchase the pictures BEFORE the kids even take them now. That just seems crazy!! I decided against purchasing school pictures this year, simply because I like to see them first. Plus, I could just take a few of my own and be done with it. Also, let's be real...Gavin is growing his hair out. Grrr!!!! This kid. He wants to be a surfer and wants the hair to go along with it. Much to the surprise of many (I'm sure), I'm letting go. I'm letting him do it for a bit. We'll see how long he will actually be able to stand it. (Shoot, me too for that matter!) For now, they're looking cute and getting so big. They are growing so tall! Gavin is just about as tall as Emerson these days. Just about.
No comments:
Post a Comment