Sunday, August 7, 2016

Florida 2016 - Pool

We had such a great time in Florida this year!  We can't say thank you enough to my Dad and Viangie for inviting us to stay with them in their time share.  The drive was long, but well worth it to see family and friends we haven't seen in forever.  I'm pretty sure the kids would have been content to stay in the pool the entire time!  The place we stayed at had multiple pools and a water park with slides and a lazy river.  Somehow I was talked into going down the "Pirate Plunge".  This happens to be a water slide that feels like it goes straight down.  You end with what feel like your entire bathing suit bottom up your bum!  I did it though....once.  The weather was hot but the pools felt amazing.  The kids had a blast playing with each other, being thrown, and "surfing" all the adults.

Em & Gav

This picture makes me laugh.  This is how Emerson looks in half the pictures we take now.  She likes to put on an act and boy does it make mommy mad. ;)  Way to ruin a good picture.  Love you!

The kids celebrating Grandma Viangie going down the water slide.

Grandpa Mike going down the water slide.

Rolling with my homies.

Pool time.

Gavin and Grandpa Mike

Viangie and I

Me, Dad  & Brandon.

Crystal got abused!

Gaby, Jasmine & George


No comments:

Post a Comment